News & Events
ST. PAUL’S SCHOOL
Registration for session 2019-2020
(Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Registration Form)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FOR CLASS LKG ONLY.
- NO FEE will be charged for ONLINE REGISTRATION by the SCHOOL.
- Any child born between 01-10-2014 to 30-09-2015 is eligible for LKG REGISTRATION.
- This online registration does not guarantee admission.
- Lucky Draw will decide the admission of the Child, which will be held on 28th February 2019, Morning at 9.00 am.
- Total seats available for LKG = 250
(FOR BOYS = 150 Seats and FOR GIRLS = 100 Seats).
- It is mandatory for the registration to be done online through the websitewww.stpaulsgwalior.com between January 6, 2019 - January 21, 2019 (till 11:00 p.m.).
- The online registration form must be filled as per instructions given on the website.
- Upload scanned images in jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- Size of the coloured passport photo of the child must be less than 50 kb. Size of the Municipal Birth Certificate of the child must be less than 500 kb. To compress the images you can use Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Onlinefacility http://www.picresize.com
- After filling in the online registration form, parents are requested to take a print of the Acknowledgment Page on A4 size paper in Portrait format and retain it till the child's admission and ALSO SUBMIT ALL THE SELF-ATTESTED DOCUMENTS IN THE SCHOOL WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS BETWEEN 09:30 am to 12:00 noon.
- In case of any problem while filling the registration form, please send an email to email@example.com giving full particulars and nature of the problem.
- If any information is found to be incorrect or false, or in case proper documentation is not provided, the application will be rejected.
- Parents are allowed to submit only one Registration Form per child. Multiple Registrations for the same candidate are likely to be rejected.
- The school does not provide any conveyance facility, Parents/ Guardians are responsible for arranging their own conveyance to send their wards to the school.
- It is mandatory to submit a copy of Child’s SSSMID, Bank account details (First page of Passbook) & Caste certificate at the time of admission.
- It is mandatory to submit computerized Birth Certificate only.
- Only those children who are residing within a distance of 4 Kilometres from the School’s location are requested to submit the online registration for L.K.G.
- Parents are required to Upload attested copies (self-attested) of the following documents
- * Municipal Birth Certificate (Birth Certificates without name or handwritten name without Municipality Seal will be rejected).
- *Once MentionedNAME, SURNAME or DATE OF BIRTHwill not be changed inANY CASE.
- *Address proof (Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card / Electricity Bill) of Child’s Father or Mother’s Name
- *NON-ATTESTED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR LIKELY TO BE REJECTED.
- Parents are requested to retain the attested copies as they will be required at the time of admission.
- *Address Proof of being within 4 Kilometres from the school.
Simple Steps to apply online
- Fill the Online Registration Form
- Upload the scanned images
- Check the declaration
- Submit the application form
- Print the Acknowledgement Page
- Submit Acknowledgement page along with all self-attested documents mention above.